Wednesday, December 31, 2014

October 2014: Garage Sale Month

Chris and I decided that we would have a Garage sale in the Spring to help pay for the wedding and to get rid of some of the junk we have around the house. That being said, any friends or family who want to be involved, help out, or sell some of their own stuff, are welcome to join us! Our goal this month was to go through sections of the house and choose things that we were ready to get rid of. I went through my clothes and was able to get a full garbage bag full of clothes to sell as well as a pile of books. Chris and I went through our games and decided to get rid of about 7 of them. I went through the DVDs and chose a few of those to get rid of, and together we also went through the cupboards in the kitchen and dining room and chose a few things to get rid of from there as well. I eventually went through the linen closet and found a large pile of things that we no longer need or want to have around, Chris wasn't sure where most of it even came from. I then organized the linen closet, it looks so nice and organized now. How Exciting!! During this month Chris and I started to learn Spanish with a new app called DuoLingo. I would recommend it to anyone who wants or needs to learn a language. It not only works, but it is in a game format that is actually kind of fun. It makes learning a language interesting and simple. I already knew a bit of Spanish to begin with, so it was fun to test out of some of the more simple categories. Chris and I plan on learning as much Spanish as we can before our trip to Mexico at the end of January and then switch to Italian until our honeymoon in Tuscany. Exciting things to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment